Fédération Internationale Administeur Bien Counciel Immobilièr
Founded in 1952 and headquarted in Paris, the International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) is the only truly international real estate organization representing the entire spectrum of the real estate industry. Recognized as the official voice of real estate internationally by the United Nations, FIABCI embraces cultural diversity and promotes one common goal – to erase the borders in international real estate and provide the world with a team of experts ready to meet all real property needs.
“The opportunity to combine the joie de vivre with cosmopolitan colleagues, the wisdom learned through the experience of international real estate transactions, and the nurturing of the next generation of leaders through FIABCI’s education and exchange programs is a fundamental cornerstone of my professional real estate brokerage.”
– Chris Webster
What is the International Real Estate Federation / FIABCI?
- Business club of real estate professionals in 60 countries
- Federation of 100 national real estate associations
- Special consultant with NGO status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations Organisation (ECOSOC)
FIABCI represents all real estate disciplines
- Property management
- Valuation / appraisal
- Property development and consulting
- Urban planner
FIABCI represents all types of property
FIABCI is Global
FIABCI is represented by chapters in 48 countries and has five official languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish.
FIABCI is a non-political entity whose objective is to help its members add an international dimension to their businesses. FIABCI helps members acquire knowledge, develop networks, and optimise business opportunities all over the world.
- FIABCI offers at least two international congresses a year
- FIABCI is a catalyst for our institutional members, promoting their courses, certifications and publications to our worldwide membership
- FIABCI proposes international real estate certification in cooperation with FIABCI’s Academic Members