Punta Sayulita is a private oceanfront club and residential community that rests on an extraordinary 33-acre private peninsula adjacent to the quaint seaside village of (continued…)
WEBSTER ESTATES has been involved and played pivotal roles in many aspects of development since 1970. Certain key examples include:
- converting a resort municipality owned community facility into a mixed use retail and office mall and restoring and managing a small ranch in northwestern Colorado
- consulting on land acquisition strategy, selection, and ultimate development of coastal lands on North Carolina’s renowned Outer Banks
- renovating and preserving several historic homes on Cape Cod and Nantucket Island, Massachusetts
- designing and building an award winning “green” home (Santa Fe Home Builders Association’s annual Parade of Homes – 2004) utilizing numerous natural and sustainable building materials (American Clay plaster, Durisol block), incorporating energy efficient infrastructure, systems and appliances, and emphasizing prioritization, protection, and preservation of environmentally sensitive elements by incorporating water capturing and deployment systems, etc. in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- performing numerous integral roles as part of the owner / developer team developing master planned residential luxury communities in New Mexico, Hawai’i, Mexico, and Europe, each heavily amenitized with best of class recreational, cultural, and experiential facilities and programs (please review additional information that follows regarding Las Campanas Santa Fe and Hokuli’a in Kealakekua, Hawai’i)
- customizing design and renovation of numerous important commercial buildings to meet the needs of the commercial market place in the office, retail, and governmental sectors
- leading the team responsible for analyzing highest and best use opportunities and circumstances for land development in order to maximize the benefits for a major cultural institution, resulting in the institution’s receipt, as a gift, of state owned land, subsequently planned for phased development which is ongoing
These examples are among the numerous and diverse development activities WEBSTER ESTATES has undertaken during the past several decades, incorporating as appropriate, the professional expertise from all disciplines available within the broad network of its professional contacts and colleagues including the world’s foremost organization in the creation and development of community in the real estate industry, the Urban Land Institute (ULI).
The Urban Land Institute provides leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. ULI is an independent global nonprofit supported by members representing the entire spectrum of real estate development and land use disciplines.
Two premier developments currently featured by WEBSTER ESTATES are Las Campanas and Hokuli’a.
Las Campanas, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Extraordinary private master planned community by the Lyle Anderson Company featuring two signature Jack Nicklaus golf courses, Sunrise and Sunset, swim, tennis, fitness, and spa center and an equestrian center with 4600 acres and approximately 1600 homes and home sites.
Hokuli’a, Kealakekua, South Kona, Hawai’i
Proudly proclaimed to be “the most desirable private oceanside golf community in the world” while perpetually raising the bar in lifestyle quality opportunities and fulfillment.
Other developments with which WEBSTER ESTATES has past and/or current participation follow.